Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Boys will be BOYS!

So for the last year, my son has had this obsession with letting his drink just fall out of his mouth. My husband says that I should try it one day because it actually feels kind of cool to let water just run out of your mouth..hmm..I'm not even going to comment on that! LOL  I used to think he did it just for attention, so I stopped acknowledging it, but he still continued to do it.  However, after my husband made that comment, I really do think he just enjoys the way it feels! If it makes him happy to let his water run down his mouth, then I guess I am happy! We will just have to continue the "only water in the car" rule and just deal with getting to our destinations and having a soaking wet kid!  Luckily, we live in the South and don't have to deal with icicles developing off of his chin!

I actually googled "my son lets water fall out of his mouth" and there were posts of people asking how to deal with this!  Every response was a mom talking about their BOYS doing this.  Here is the link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110405100735AARhjfh  Moms, boys will be BOYS! Just embrace it and cherish these silly annoying little things before they pass too fast!

I am so happy to have caught this picture of him doing it Friday night! 

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I love hearing the stories behind pictures. :) My girls do it too, but only occasionally. I think it would drive me bonkers if they did it everyday. ;)

    ReplyDelete