Friday, September 9, 2011

Daddy, Aiden and ChooChoo

These pictures were taken on August 15th. This day was a lazy, lazy day. Aiden woke up with a fever that went up and down all day. (At least that's what the thermometers said!) I have the hardest time figuring out which thermometers to believe that I end up using three each time I take his temperature! They will all give me different answers varying from 98.8-103..so this makes one nervous Mommy! Not wanting to chance his fever getting higher, we stayed in all day and played with all his new birthday toys. He LOVES when Daddy plays with his choo-choo with him! I think Daddy gets more into than him though! I can tell Daddy gets frustrated when he gets all the trains going in the same direction, on a good pace and Aiden reaches down and grabs one or knocks it over! LOL but hey..it is HIS choo-choo so he can do what he wants with it :). (Just don't tell Daddy that!)




No comments:

Post a Comment